Pay from part-time or full-time employment, child support are all eligible. To be accepted, your income must be predictable and reasonably expected to continue through the loan’s maturity date.
New customers are eligible for loans up to $1,000, if qualified. Returning customers can borrow up to $1,200, if qualified. Once you fill in the information requested to complete your application online, your maximum loan amount will be presented to you. You can borrow anywhere between $300 and your personal maximum. In the future, we may be able to increase your loan amounts based on your history of timely payments, etc. We want to reward you for being a Preferred Customer!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Fill out the easy application online
- After a few seconds, you will receive notice letting you know whether or not you’ve been pre-approved. You must sign your loan agreement and complete Bank Verification to have your application reviewed.
- Underwriting will not review any loan application without the Bank Verification completed. To expedite your loan process, we require your Bank verification. This process is safe and secure. Completing this may lead to possible same day funding with no additional fee
Oxford Financial Services reviews your information in real-time to determine whether your information meets our lending criteria. You acknowledge that by completing and submitting the website application that you are applying for a loan. We verify applicant information through national databases, and we may pull your credit to determine your eligibility and ability to repay.
Oxford Financial Services understands that you may have had credit troubles in the past. Our loans are tailored to service a wide-range of borrowers regardless of past problems with credit or have no credit. Our goal is to help all borrowers get the money they need, especially when others lenders won’t. We are here to help you get through it all.
- We now offer same day funding up to $1,000 with no additional charge if your application process is completed in full by 9am MST*. Same day funding applicable only on business days some exceptions may apply. Your banking institution may take additional time to provide you with access to your funds.
- Loans approved between Monday and Thursday are funded the next day. Loans approved on Friday and Saturday will be funded on Monday. Your banking institution may take additional time to provide you with access to your funds.
- Your loan funds can be available in your bank account by the next business day as long as you complete the following items.
Payments are automatically deducted from the same bank account as the one where your loan was deposited to make it as easy as possible for you. It is quick, simple, and easy to use. If you prefer not to use an electronic method, you may pay by cashier’s check or money order by mailing payment to:
Oxford Financial Services – 1400 Guerneville Road Suite 2, Santa Rosa, CA, 95403
Checks and money orders must be received by us no later than the scheduled due date to avoid late fees. Please contact us to speak with a customer service representative at: 1-800-337-6298
Your payments are due on the dates listed in your loan agreement. If you need to make an adjustment to your payment schedule, please call Customer Service for assistance.
You can make additional principal payments or pay your loan in full at any time, without incurring any prepayment charges or penalties. We strongly encourage you to pay your loan off as quickly as possible.
- You have until the end of the business day after you receive your loan funds to rescind your loan with no cost to you.
- If you selected to be funded via ACH, please notify us by 1 PM MT the same day and you may rescind your loan.
Give our Customer Service Department a call. We will work with you to keep your account in good standing.
Give our Customer Service Department a call at 1 800-337-6298
We will ask you to verify proof of account ownership. As long as you contact us 3 days before your next due date, we should be able to get your next payment switched over with time to spare.
Absolutely. Contact our Customer Service Department to request a payment in full. Make the request at least 2 days before your due date to ensure that we have enough time to adjust your payment amount.
Our emails are probably being sent to your spam or bulk mail folder. Please check there. Then add us to your address book, so our emails go to your inbox.
- We understand that life is unpredictable and from time to time you may miss a payment. If you think you will miss a payment, it is important to call us to work out a solution. We value our relationship and will generally waive the late fee on a one time basis if you have a history of making other payments on time. This is our way of helping and saying “thank you” for being a good customer. If you are unable to make your scheduled payment, please Contact Us at least two (2) business days prior to the date your payment is due. Our customer service representatives are here to help you get back on track, so please call.
- If you do make a late payment, defer a payment, or a payment is returned to us, you may incur additional fees.
- If you think you will have a longer-term issue, we are happy to devise a payment plan that will meet your needs. If you fail to contact us, you may be subject to additional fees and/or be contacted by our collections department. Please note that if you are late by 1 business day, you may be charged a $30 late fee per occurrence. If we receive a non-sufficient funds return, you may be subject to a $30 NSF fee for each occurrence.
Yes, all calls are recorded unless you are providing card information. This is to ensure that our call center agents are following company policies and procedures.
No problem. Call or email our Customer Service Department and we’ll stop.
Any late or missed payments may be subject to additional fees and/or collection activities, however we will work with you to keep your loan on track. Any payment attempt that your bank returns to us is subject to a $30 fee. Any payment that is late will be subject to a $30 fee after 3 days.
You will receive an email notification once your application has been approved by underwriting. If denied, you will receive a notice by e-mail.
You’ll be eligible for a new loan as soon as your last payment clears – which could take your bank up to three business days to confirm. As a Preferred Customer, you’ll enjoy an even simpler loan process and borrow up to $1,500.
Your loan’s total cost depends upon the amount that you’re approved for and your payment history. Please see our Rates page for more details.
To get approved you will need:
- A job or other regular source of income
- An electronically accessible checking account where your paychecks are deposited. Saving accounts or prepaid debit cards will not work.
- A valid email address and phone number
- You must be least 18 years old
It means tribal law governs your relationship with Oxford Financial Services and will apply to your obligations including your loan agreement.
An Installment Loan is a loan that gets paid back according to a fixed payment schedule. This means you pay a certain amount each payment due date. Each payment you make covers principal (original debt) and interest accrued. In addition, the loan can be paid back at any time without any prepayment penalty.
Once you complete the application, sign your loan agreement and complete bank verification, our Underwriting team will review and notify you by the end of business day. If we have any questions, we will contact you. You can also call customer service at 1 800-337-6298.
The application process is fast and easy and is generally completed in minutes. There is usually no need to fax any documents. The fast cash application is available for online completion.
We need your bank account information to be able to give you your loan. When you are approved and close an Oxford Financial Services Installment Loan, we send your money to you directly. It will usually be deposited into your bank account in as little as 24 hours from the time of your approval.
When you have completed your application, signed the agreement, and completed the bank verification our Underwriting team will review it. You will be notified by the end of the business day that you have been approved and funds will be deposited into your account. If you are denied with us, you will receive a notification.